The weather’s getting warmer, the flowers are starting to bloom and Easter candy is already appearing on store shelves even though it’s only mid-March. Spring’s finally here and for this week’s Top 5 Wednesday spring reads freebie, I’m celebrating the start of the season by making a list of book covers that evoke spring.
1) The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett (Penguin Threads Edition)
2) Beauty and the Beast by Max Eilenberg, illustrated by Angela Barrett
3) The Cruelest Month (Chief Inspector Gamache #3) by Louise Penny
4) A Day in the Life of Marlon Bundo by Jill Twiss, illustrated by E.G. Keller
5) Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland
Top 5 Wednesday Goodreads Group